Tuesday, March 7, 2017

[2017.03.08] ANDY LAU PRODUCES AND STARS IN FIND YOUR VOICE

courtesy of singtao.com

The LITTLE BIG MASTER (NG GOR SIU HAI DIK HAU JEUNG) director Kwan Shun Fai directed, Andy Lau Tak Wa produced youth film FIND YOUR VOICE (YIT HUET HUP CHEUNG TUEN) earlier wrapped up production. The 33 students in the choir and the cast earlier attended the "teacher appreciation dinner". Because Wa Jai was still recovering at the hospital, the students performed to cheer him on! The first poster was also unveiled, finally revealing Wa Jai's conductor identity.

Playing Yim Sir in the film, Wa Ja was unable to attend the "teacher appreciation dinner" but on the poster made a strong appearance as the conductor. Wa Jai was shown from the back, his conductor gesture already gave an impression of his strength and made people look forward to his breakthrough performance in the film. Playing a conductor for the first time, Wa Jai asked a real conductor for help in order to achieve the best result and bring the character to life for the audience.

Close to Yim Sir, the students missed Wa Jai very much and took the chance at the "teacher appreciation dinner" to perform for Yim Sir a song that he was familiar with, 17 YEARS OLD. The students secretly practiced with an acoustic guitar all night then performed on the stage in an orderly fashion. They yelled, "Yim Sir, we really miss you!" They hoped the video would cheer up Yim Sr. Wa Jai after watching the video posted, "I really miss you too!"

Playing Headmaster Lo in the film, Lowell Lo Koon Ting, chancellor Hugo Goh (Ng Toi Yung) and parent Vincent Wan Yeung Ming became the students' photo opportunity targets. Lo Koon Ting shared the production experience and revealed that he was the most concerned with the crying scene. He said, "I have never cried on camera. When the director asked me to cry, I couldn't no matter how hard I tried. I even thought about my wife 'buying the farm' but I still couldn't cry. I thought, 'Now what?' Then when I took my place I was able to do it. I don't know how the tears came." Lo Lo also did not expect a second challenge. "After the first time I thought I passed, then in another 33 member choir performance I had to cry again. The director taught me to think about watching their performance on the stage as my lifelong goal. Luckily it went smoothly. I really thank the director and everyone for giving me the strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment