Sunday, March 5, 2017

[2017.03.06] BABYJOHN CHOI IS NOT AFRAID OF JEALOUSY FROM HIS WIFE

Susan Shaw, BabyJohn Choi, Chin Siu Ho, Lin Ming-Chen, Law Mong
BabyJohn Choi and Lin Ming-Chen rehearse their girl on top scene.  He even teaches her how to be meaner.
courtesy of on.cc

BabyJohn Choi Hong Yik, Chin Siu Ho, Susan Shaw Yam Yam, Law Mong, and Malaysia's "otaku goddess" Lin Ming-Chen yesterday promoted their new film in Mongkok.

Hong Kong Film Award Best Visual Effects winner Eddy Wong Wang Hin started a Chinese vampire theme first Hong Kong film created virtual reality game. Lin Ming-Chen said that normally she would play zombie video games, but after trying this one she stated, "It truly is too horrifying because the vampires are very realistic. They would surround you from everywhere, I really was scared to death!" Choi Hong Yik said, "The feeling is like returning to the set, I rather enjoy it. The only thing missing is Brother Siu Ho fighting even more vampires with me than we did in the film. The most imitate is hearing on screen Grandma Sister Yam Yam's voice. Thanks to Brother Siu Ho's training and my little knack for video games, I got a very high score."

Playing a vampire in the film, Lin Ming-Chen had a scene in which she was on top of BabyJohn. Lin Ming-Chen said that she completely trusted BabyJohn. BabyJohn said that he would take his wife to see the movie. He said, "Basically I have broadcast to all my friends to tell everyone to watch it. (Aren't you afraid that your wife would be jealous of your intimate scene with the goddess class Ming-Chen?) Absolutely not, my wife and I already trust each other a lot. During the shoot we had no awkwardness because we rehearsed it before. However the rehearsal was a little awkward, Ming-Chen trusted me a lot though."

No comments:

Post a Comment