Sunday, March 12, 2017

[2017.03.13] RICHIE JEN OFFICIALLY SCOUTS LOCATION IN THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT

courtesy of singtao.com
Alex Fong Lik Sun and Stephy Tang have been apart for a year and have no exchange at the event
The media makes a big fuss over Alex Fong Lik Sun and Stephy Tang's crossing arms
Richie Jen
courtesy of mingpao.com

Richie Jen (Yam Yin Cha) yesterday morning attended the charity event Race for Water. Due to his injuries from an earlier off road race, he appeared with a harness to keep even greater pressure off his hip. Siu Chai revealed that recently he has been working on a script and went all over Hong Kong for inspiration as he wanted to understand Hong Kong more. "I want to make a romance like BEGIN AGAIN, about people from two different places running into each other in Hong Kong and reminded of their past. Hong Kong has a lot of detailed places that are very pretty, I want to shoot Hong Kong using my own angles. (When will it start production?) I don't know yet, the actors haven't been decided yet but I would write with the image of Jolin Tsai. I will try to see if I will be able to convince her. (Will you act?) If the character will be suitable I will try it, otherwise I will direct or produce. Actors ultimately have conditional restrictions."

Siu Chai revealed that he wanted to make some videos that would have a few scenes in the red light district, which he felt was a part of Hong Kong culture. "When I watched Hong Kong movies before I saw home prostitutes and some lights with special colors. I wanted to see it and add it into the film. (Would you examine it?) If I can finish the script, I will check it out and officially scout the location. (Will you bring your wife?) The assistant will be enough, I can depend on him if anything happens. I want to write about a top singer who sneaks out due to the enormous pressure and thinks back to before the fame. Now the singer has everything but not the freedom from before."

No comments:

Post a Comment