Wednesday, March 29, 2017

[2017.03.30] LAM SUET'S HEALTH CONCERNS HIS FAMILY

courtesy of singtao.com

Lam Suet yesterday promoted his ViuTV music program on the radio. Lam Suet earlier due to high blood pressure fainted on the set and was sent to the hospital. He revealed that currently his health was fine. Perhaps sometimes he worked too hard. He often flew all over and went to work as soon as he got off the plane. As an actor he worked when he had work. Sometimes he would take more time to rest. No one would tell you when you would rest until. Lam Suet planned to lose weight. He felt that he was clumsier and clumsier. His health problem also worried his family. He said, "I have been losing weight, I am already skipping breakfast and lunch. I only have dinner and the late night snack, but instead of losing weight I gained 8 pounds."

For the Hong Kong Film Award, Lam Suet would be working overseas and might not be able to attend. He said, "Even if I don't win I still want to get together with everyone and have a little fun; but if I go, the production would not be happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment