Thursday, March 30, 2017

[2017.03.31] CHARMAINE SHEH SAVAGELY SLAPS DAYO WONG

Gillian Chung sticks with Charlene Choi the entire night but says that she says hi to Alex FOng Chung Shun
After learning that Gillian Chung denied that they have dated, Alex Fong Chung Shun says, "It's just rumors!"
Fiona Sit and Juno Mak win an award for their song KNOT
Alycia Chan, Kenny Wong and Ashley Chu's TVB program PEAK TO PIT won an award
Moon Lee and Philip Ng accept an award on behalf of their TVB series A FIST WITHIN FOUR WALLS
Joyce Cheng wins another award with her song GODDESS
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Charmaine Sheh receives the most influential artist and lead actress
Twins receive 3 awards
Alex Fong Chung Shun slams the door on the subject when asked he and Gillian Chung would have any romantic potential
courtesy of mingpao.com

Charmaine Sheh Sze Man attended an award show two nights ago. Now she is busy with the film DUNG DUK DUT GUNG, which will shoot for another month. She sad, "In the film the co-star and I torture each other, but he hasn't hit me. Instead I have hit him. Earlier in one scene Tze Wah (Dayo Wong) had to be upside down and soaked. I had to very cruelly slap him. The temperature that day was only 12 degrees Celsius. At the time his face was red and his veins were popping out. When I saw him like this, I was reluctant to do it. However the director said he would have to do everything again if we messed up. Tze Wah beg me to slap him. I hit him pretty hard. Later I apologized to him, he said that he would rather finish the scene in one take." Ah Sheh said, "I would rather people hit me than me slapping people."

No comments:

Post a Comment