Friday, August 9, 2013

[2013.08.10] CELIA KWOK: DADA CHAN TELLS ME NOT TO WORRY

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of on.cc
Iris Chung, Celia Kwok, Mei Mei Tsang and Asa Kwan wish a speedy recovery for DaDa Chan
courtesy of mingpao.com

DaDa Chan Jing yesterday originally was to attend the Wired Cafe one year anniversary, but two nights ago she suddenly announced her retirement online. Yesterday she even went "missing", as her friend Celia Kwok Wing Yi and Iris Chung Choi Hei took her place. Junior colleagues Mei Mei Tsang Sin Mei and Asa Kwan Lei Sa also came in support.

Reportedly DaDa earlier was acting like a big shot at the film LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3) production start ceremony, bullied company new comer Mika Siu, declined to be interviewed with her and thus led to the dispute. Yet none of those involved appeared to explain in person.

Celia and Iris did not mind being "second choices". As for DaDa's claim that she had mood disorder and decided to retire, Iris said, "Lately I haven't been too happy either, did anyone see my facebook posting? Recently I broke up with my boyfriend, my heart is broken and I am very sad! Everyone more or less has city disorder. I have tried to leave home before."

Celia at 13 already knew DaDa. She said, "I definitely would support her. I also sent her text messages to her. She replied and told me not to worry, she probably was fine. I don't think DaDa is irresponsible, maybe she has her reasons." She said that the most important was for DaDa to live happily. Mei Mei said that DaDa was no different normally. She only hoped her friend would be happy like she was before and looked forward to her friend's text message reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment