Tuesday, April 7, 2015

[2015.04.08] CHARLENE CHOI FIRMLY BELIEVES SHE WILL WIN BEST ACTRESS ONE DAY

courtesy of singtao.com




Daniel Wu
courtesy of mingpao.com
Charlene Choi says the nomination is already a victory for her
Best Supporting Actress nominee Fiona Sit
Charlene Choi is a more modern look
Daniel Wu is already happy with the nomination
Sandra Ng and Ivana Wong in a rare moment of seriousness during the shoot
courtesy of on.cc

On sales in the middle of the month, this year's Hong Kong Film Award program earlier released its first wave of shoot highlight. This time it released the exciting second wave. Nominated for Best Actress with SARA (CHOR GEI), Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin was full of hope for her performance career with her second Hong Kong Film Award nomination. "I am still light on experience, whether I win or not it is already a victory for me. I am confident that even if not this year I will win this award one day." Fellow Best Actress nominee Sandra Ng Kwan Yu was surprised to be nominated with her comedy GOLDEN CHICKEN SSS (GUM GAI SSS) but was not optimistic. "Because this was a Lunar New Year film it was very commercial. I never thought that it would be nominated, and it was hard for a comedy to win."

Being nominated for Best Actor ten years after, Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) was very happy. "THAT DEMON WITHIN (MOR GAING)'s character was very attractive. Working with (Dante) Lam Chiu Yin again after ten years, I felt that everyone have matured. Everyone because of this film were nominated, which added to the joy. As for winning or not, I won't mind it too much. Whether I win or not I will keep working hard."

Best Supporting Actress nominee Fiona Sit Hoi Kei hoped to make more attempts in her performance career. "I have always had a connection to costumes because in any country or place the beauty of costume couldn't be replaced. I hope to have a chance to work on a costume film." Lam Suet was nominated for Best Supporting Actor again with THE MIDNIGHT AFTER. He was both happy and excited. He has been so happy that he has not properly slept every night since. Wang Baoqiang was nominated for Best Supporting Actor for the first time. He excitedly said, "Nominated with a kung fu film that I have always wanted to make is a recognition for my acting and kung fu. Although in the end only one can win, I feel I am already very lucky to be nominated." Among the Best New Performer nominees, Ivana Wong Yuen Chi had three nominations and was considered the favorite. She said that her acting genes were unknowingly cultivated in her childhood. "I remember that my family really liked to watch movies, after watching they would passionately discuss the story. After I got into the business, I would study how to perform every lines while watching movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment