Monday, April 4, 2011

[2011.04.04] FIONA SIT IS WILLING TO SPLIT THE AWARD WITH JAYCEE CHAN

courtesy of takungpao.com

Fiona Sit Hoi Kei and director Barbara Wong Chun Chun earlier appeared on Cable Entertainment News program with Albert Au Wing Kuen and Cheng Man. Sit Hoi Kei dissected her on and off screen relationship with Jaycee Chan (Fong Cho Ming). She revealed that they argued everyday. On the program she thanked the director, the producer and Fong Cho Ming in advance. Wong Chun Chun also stated that she was interested in a sequel with both.

Sit Hoi Kei with BREAK UP CLUB (FUN SAU SHUET OI NEI) has been nominated for the Best Actress Hong Kong Film award. Albert asked whether Fiona was confident about winning. Fiona lightly said, "I wouldn't think too much, as soon as I do I would get nervous. I should enjoy that process." Wong Chun Chun said, "Actually I treat the nomination like I already won." Fiona on the program gave a preview of her thank you speech. She said that this film was her personal turning point. She not only thanked the director and the producer for giving her a chance, but also particularly mentioned that she thought Fong Cho Ming deserved a nomination. "If I won, I definitely would saw the award in half to give to Fong Cho Ming. I imagined if another actor played this character, no one else would be able to create this type of spark with me. So I was very disappointed about his lack of nomination too." Fiona revealed that when she and Fong Cho Ming were together, 9 out of 10 minutes they were arguing. "Fong Cho Ming said that arguing was an art, I disagreed. He said, 'This is art!'" Fiona also denied that she was dating Cho Ming.

No comments:

Post a Comment