Sunday, December 4, 2016

[2016.12.04] GOLDEN HORSE BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS AWARD SURPRISES ELAINE JIN

courtesy of singtao.com
Joseph Chang, Gigi Leung

Angelika
courtesy of on mingpao.com
Joseph Chang
Elaine Jin and her Golden Horse Award
courtesy of on.cc

Joseph Chang Hsiao-Chuan, Gigi Leung Wing Ke and Elaine Jn two nights ago attended an online promotion. Golden Horse Award winning Best Supporting Actress Elaine Jin brought the award to share the joy. She admitted that life would always be full of surprises. "Last year I was confident that I would win with PORT OF CALL but returned home empty handed. I was disappointed. This year I never thought about being nominated because I only worked on the movie for a day. (Eric) Tsang Chi Wai asked me to help so I dd. When I found out about the nomination I was very surprised." Did she celebrate with Suzie Wong? "She hasn't seen this movie because she didn't know I was in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment