Thursday, March 5, 2015

[2015.03.06] SEAN LAU AND HUANG XIAOMING ARE AFRAID OF EACH OTHER

courtesy of on.cc

Best Actor Sean Lau Ching Wan and Huang Xiaoming worked together for the first time on their new film INSANITY (BO FUNG YU). Xiaoming said that he really liked Ching Wan's films. This chance to work with him brought both pressure and excitement. "Since working together I have become afraid of Big Brother Ching Wan. In several scenes we had to beat each other up. On the set he also looked upset. After that I was afraid as soon as I saw him."

Ching Wan joked, "This time I finally am not working with (Louis) Koo Tin Lok!" He also said that this collaboration was very refreshing. "This time changed my mind about Xiamong. He let go completely and privately said that my performance was very mean, he was afraid to see me on the set. I told him that I am afraid of him when he got mad at me in the film!"

No comments:

Post a Comment