Sunday, March 8, 2015

[2015.03.09] STEPHEN CHOW CALLS XU JIAO TO ASK ABOUT HER CONDITION

Xu Jiao tells her fans that she is fine from the hospital
courtesy of mingpao.com

The 17 year old Xu Jiao years ago played Stephen Chow Sing Chi's son in CJ7. Earlier she revealed on Weibo that she needed to go to the hospital for an operation on a benign mediastinal tumor. She was optimistic and said that she would coordinate with the treatment.

Last night she revealed that Chow Sing Chi called her. "I just got a call from Old Dad Chow to ask about my condition. Earlier I was afraid that he was busy, so I never told him......now he still finds out. Over the past few days I have received all the love from everyone, thank you Old Dad Chow, Aunt May and others, as well as my family and friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment