Wednesday, February 3, 2016

[2016.02.04] LOUIS CHEUNG HAS MORE CONFIDENCE IN MICHAEL NING

courtesy of singtao.com
Louis Cheung (left) and Bosco Wong (right) joke that Priscilla Wong and Edwin Siu's "wedding rehearsal" is great
courtesy of mingpao.com
Edwin Siu and his girlfriend Priscilla Wong work on a wedding scene in the cold and he feels bad for her
Louis Cheung, Bosco Wong
Priscilla Wong throws on her jacket as soon as she is out of the shot
Jacquelin Chong, Candy Wong, Snow Suen
courtesy of on.cc

Edwin Siu Ching Nam, Priscilla Wong Chui Yu, Bosco Wong Chung Chak, Louis Cheung Kai Chung, Moon Lau Pui Yuet and Gloria Tang Pui Yee yesterday morning worked on Edwin and Chui Yu's wedding scene for their new series MO HAU WAN GA (BEHIND THE SCENE PLAYER) at the Causeway Bay ClubONE.

Cheung Kai Chung with KEEPER OF DARKNESS (TOR DEI KUI MOR YUN) was nominated for the Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actor. He said that he was very happy. When he heard the news he immediately called director Nick Cheung Ka Fai, who was also very happy. However Ah Chung was even happier that Michael Ning (Bak Ji) was also nominated and bet big on him winning. Ah Chung said, "I have confidence in myself, but I have even more confidence in Bak Ji because his sacrifice was greater than mine. In the film he had to butcher the corpse, for which he is still on a vegetarian diet. However under Ka Fai's adjustment, my acting wasn't disappointing. Ka Fai told me to adjust my state of mind as well, just participate like I was going to a party. I really like Lau Ching Wan anyway, I am going to watch him host."

No comments:

Post a Comment