Wednesday, February 3, 2016

[2016.02.04] JACKY CHEUNG BANS NICK CHEUNG FROM SINGING

Nick Cheung, Chris Lee, Andy Lau
courtesy of mingpao.com
Nick Cheung and Chris Lee promote FROM VEGAS TO MACAU 3 in Shanghai
Chow Yun Fat and Jacky Cheung reveals Andrew Lau's secrets
Wong Jing and Andrew Lau appear on the production special
courtesy of on.cc

The Best Actors Chow Yun Fat, Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Jacky Cheung Hok Yau and Carina Lau Ka Ling starred, Wong Jing produced, Andrew Lau Wai Keung directed Lunar New Year film FROM VEGAS TO MACAU 3 (DOH SING FUNG WON III) has begun its national promotion. Wong Jing and Chow Yun Fat divided the troops into two to meet with viewers everywhere. After Chow Yun Fat's appearance in Guangzhou, Wong Jing yesterday appeared in Shanghai with Cheung Ka Fai and shared their production experience with viewers.

Ka Fai who once performed a film theme song was asked if his singing bug would act up. He joked, "In the film I sang, I sang and rapped. In addition I wanted to sing the film song FREEZE FRAME with my brother (Cheung Hok Yau), but he said that I sang too well in the film. He was afraid that I would steal his thunder and didn't agree. So I don't envy them."

In addition, the film yesterday released the "Director Decoded" production special. Chow Yun Fat, Lau Ka Ling and Cheung Hok Yau revealed that Director Lau Wai Keung was nervous on the set. Ka Ling said, "I constantly heard, 'I have a lot of pressure'!" Chow Yun Fat even joked, "I sometimes would say, 'Lau Wai Keung, don't be so loud; you are keeping me from acting!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment