Friday, February 19, 2016

[2016.02.20] ALYCIA CHAN AND ANITA CHUI BATTLE WITH CAREER LINES

Alycia Chan, Anita Chui
Jacquelin Chong
Ryan Lau enjoys a drink from Angie Shum
courtesy of on.cc

Alycia Chan Yuen Hung, Anita Chui Bik Ka, Angie Shum Yat Ka, Jacquelin Chong Si Man and others two nights ago dressed like beer girls to promote their film PG LOVE (PG LUEN OI JI YUN) in Lan Kwai Fong. Chan Yuen Hung with her 4 inch career line scored a technical knock out on the 3 inch buxom Chui Bik Ka. She said, "No, the clothes are tailored for the promotion. During the fitting I had a lot of fat around the waist. Earlier during the shoot I got some abdominal muscles from the pole dancing training. I hope to able to move everyone's focus a little lower." Would she go commando for the premiere? Chan Yuen Hung said, "I am considering it. (Are the other girls jealous?) No, I am the happiest that the whole group of girls are very friendly." Chui Bik Ka refused to concede. "Really? That's not how you look at it. It's not enough to just look at this costume, in the movie we are even more extreme. (Strike back next time?) I don't like comparison, everyone is pretty in their own way. The costume is already very sexy, if not the next time we will have to appear in swimsuits."

Shum Yat Ka's father recently was hospitalized for a heart condition. Two nights ago she revealed that Papa has already been released. At the time Papa had irregular heartbeat and his heart even stopped. Shum Yat Ka said, "Papa has always had heart disease. The doctor told him to put in pace maker, but he didn't get the operation. I was scared when I got to the hospital, Papa was all pale. I thought he was done for. Now he has already been released. He will transfer to a private hospital for examinations." Shum Yat Ka also had a giant tumor. "I will have the surgery in March. The doctor said that the tumor was adverse but not malignant yet. I am worried about any after effect. (Are you worried that it will affect fertility?) The doctor said that I would have to stop taking the current drug for a year before I could have a child, but for now I don't need to."

No comments:

Post a Comment