Sunday, February 14, 2016

[2016.02.15] ANGIE SHUM DRAWS A CROWD WITH "PROTECTION"

Angie Shum gives away condoms
Anita Chui says that she does not go out much so meeting guys is hard
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Angie Shum Yat Ka, Anita Chui Bik Ka and Jacquelin Chong Si Man yesterday promoted their film PG LOVE (PG LUEN OI JI YUN) and gave away condoms on the busy streets of Mongkok. Shum Yat Ka said that she rarely came in contact with "this stuff" and awkwardly admitted that she has not come in contact in a very long time. Since she has not dated for over two years, she hoped to find a boyfriend soon. Shum Yat Ka who received 99 roses from an anonymous suitor would have a date at night. Would the condoms come in handy? She said that her parents taught her not to be so casual and she should get to know him first. "I would keep them, since they don't go bad anyway. I can keep them for several years. For now I don't need to use them."

Chui Bik Ka claimed to be single and even said that she had no suitor, no date and no flower. "I rarely go out so I don't meet guys, but I am not in a hurry. When I see other people I wouldn't feel sour because I want to focus on work." She also said that she would look for guys at her sister's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment