Tuesday, May 25, 2010

[2010.05.26] JEFF LAU'S MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY MADE GILLIAN CHUNG CRY

courtesy of singtao.com

Gillian Chung Yun Tung promoted her film FANTASTIC WATER BABES (CHOOK SHUI FU YUNG) in Beijing and appeared on a program with director Jeff Lau Chun Wai, Alex Fong Lik Sun and Stephen Fung Tak Lun. They also celebrated Lau Chun Wai's birthday. Lau Chun Wai and Ah Gil's relationship has been like father and daughter. Ah Gil presented a robot as a birthday gift because Lau Chun Wai loved to study new technology. "I gave the director a robot that is also a web camera. From now on when the director is making a movies overseas, he can see his beloved family online!"

Lau Chun Wai shared the story of a memorable birthday. "Two years ago, I was in Canada. On the morning of my birthday I got Ah Gil's call of well wishes and we chatted for a long time. That night I dined with friends. I never paid attention to Hong Kong news. Only when I heard a friend mentioned the red hot news (artist nude photo scandal) I realized it was Ah Gil's. At the time I couldn't help but run out of the restaurant and cried. I never thought that Ah Gil would be in pain but still called me to wish me a Happy Birthday. Something so big happened but she still didn't mention a word. She even optimistically greeted me and wished me well. How could I not be heartbroken?" Ah Gil heard the director recalling what happened two years ago and also broke down.

No comments:

Post a Comment