Thursday, May 6, 2010

[2010.05.07] LOUIS KOO ORDERS DREAM GUN

Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho)

Louis Koo Tin Lok
courtesy of on.cc

Daniel Wu
courtesy of singtao.com

Daniel Wu

Louis Koo
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

In the Derek Yee Tung Sing directed TRIPLE TAP (CHEUNG WONG JI WONG), Louis Koo Tin Lok and Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) met at a shooting contest. In order to win the "gun king" title, both suffered for this duel.

Koo Tin Lok felt that the contest required speed and accuracy, so he had to be very focused and needed great physical fitness and understanding of his abilities. "Although technique and confidence are important, but intuition is the most important. During the shoot when I have to cross one obstacle after another. On one hand I have to coordinate with the angles of the shoot, on the other I have to maintain my best shape. Injury is inevitable. I remember in one spot I have to brush past the sand. After several times my elbow was bruised. To adjust to the angle, during the last shoot I suffered a sprain." However, Koo Tin Lok still fell for this sport. "If not for the shoot, I never would have come in contact with this sport. I couldn't wait to order a
'dream gun'. I think gun people are like this, when they run into a gun that they like they have to figure out how to get it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment