Sunday, May 2, 2010

[2010.05.03] SAMMO HUNG'S DETERMINATION TO LOSE WEIGHT IS HARD TO FIND

courtesy of takungpao.com

Sammo Hung Kam Bo and Ti Lung yesterday attended a 2010 World Super Bicycle exhibit and Sower Chung Yung Cycling for Education event to urge people to ride bicycles to raise fund for education development in China.

Sammo's film IP MAN 2 performed well at the box office and later will hold a celebration, which he might not attend due to a physical examination. He said, "Every year I go for a check up. (Did the doctor ask you to lose weight?) Not only the doctor, everyone is telling me to lose weight, but I have a very hard with the determination to lose it. I would lose a little for movies, but when I return to Hong Kong I couldn't help myself. If the old lady is around I am a little better, otherwise I would let myself go." He also said that lately he exercised later. Although earlier he was a spokesperson for the Wii, the company did not give him a machine to play with. His daughter bought the one at home because she hoped he would lose weight with it. Normally he and his wife played video games like golf and hula hoop more.

Ti Lung yesterday donated HK$5,000 and brought a photo from his milk delivery days. Actually back then his monthly salary was only $5. Ti Lung also said that because he had to work on JUSTICE BAO in Hengdian he could not participate in the event. Was his son Shaun Tam Chun Yin disillusioned with on screen performance? He said, "No, every person's experience is different. Sometimes when he is disillusioned I would encourage me." He also said that his son just returned from acting in the Mainland and would work behind the scene as well. Later he bought a VCD of his son's series to watch and had an exchange about acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment