Sunday, May 2, 2010

[2010.05.03] GILLIAN CHUNG AVOIDS EYE CONTACT WITH JUNO MAK?

Twins
courtesy of singtao.com

Stephanie Cheng Yung, Linda Chung Ka Yun

Juno Mak Chun Lung

Big Four

Twins
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Gillian Chung Yun Tung, Juno Mak Chun Lung, Big Four, Linda Chung Ka Yun and others two nights ago attended the JADE SOLID GOLD SELECTIONS. After promoting the film TRIVIAL MATTER (BOR SI YI) in 2007, Ah Gil and Mak Chun Lung have never shared a stage again, but two nights ago they ran into each other. Ah Gil revealed that they already greeted each other and chatted during the afternoon rehearsal. She said, "I saw him leaving when I was going to the restroom, I even asked 'You are leaving?' We haven't seen each other for a long time. I haven't been in Hong Kong for awhile." Did Juno invite her to see DREAM HOME (WAI DOR LEI AH YUT DOH)? Ah Gil said, "No, both the director and the producer are my good friends, they should be the ones who invite me. (Will you support the film?) I won't go to the cinemas but I will buy the DVD."

No comments:

Post a Comment