Tuesday, May 4, 2010

[2010.05.05] LYNN XIONG ADMITS TO BE THE WOMAN BEHIND THE SUPERSTAR?

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam) two nights ago treated friends to a screening of IP MAN 2. The film has become a hit in the Mainland and Hong Kong, as the female lead she was very excited and surprised. She predicted that the film could break 300 million at the box office, then she would have a hot pot casserole celebration with everyone.

Including two nights ago, Lynn has seen IP MAN 2 three times already. If the box office would truly exceed 300 million would she get a bonus? She said, "I don't know, but no matter how much box office will be I will take everyone to dinner." Her rumored boyfriend Aaron Kwok Fu Sing supported her acting and said he would watch the film. She said, "That's good, the box office will climb higher. (Sing Sing complimented your acting as OK?) I know I have a lot of places I can be better. Everyone has been taking great care of me." Would she watch the film with Sing Sing on a date? She did not know how to respond and kept saying, "Don't mess with me. (You are expressing love on your microblog?) That's not it, I am only writing about me. Since anyone can see it I don't write anything personal. (Do you care about each other?) You saw it and you still ask?"

Lynn just completed MY SASSY GIRL 2 and hoped to be able to make more movies in the future. She also said that she liked Zhou Xun's PAINTED SKIN (WAT PEI) fox fairy character. She said, "I have a dance background so I don't mind playing an action role. (Aren't you the woman behind the superstar?) I am one now! IP MAN is a superstar!"

No comments:

Post a Comment