Tuesday, May 4, 2010

[2010.05.05] SIMON YAM IS PUNISHED AT HOME FOR SMOKING?

courtesy of takungpao.com

Simon Yam Tat Wa yesterday attended a S.T. Dupont new product press conference. He actually collected lighters, watches, pens and glasses and other items of his brand. "I have two, one gold one silver, diamond cut lighters. At the time they already cost over 1,000. Now they are antiques."

Brother Wa after winning Best Actor with ECHOES OF THE RAINBOW (SHUI YUET SUN TAU) has not stopped celebrating. He said, "Earlier I treated (Sandra) Ng Kwan Yu's family, (Alex) Law Kai Yui and (Mabel) Cheung Yuen Ting to dinner. While working in the Mainland I went to ten dinners. I believe I should still have over 20 dinners to be eaten." Brother Wa has always talked to his daughter about photography. When she saw Brother Wa's award winning photos, she immediately asked Brother Wa to put on that night award winning clothes; but instead of taking a photo with Brother Wa, she punished him. He said, "Because in the photo I was holding a cigarette. My daughter said smoking is hazardous to my health so I was punished for 4 nights. Normally I rarely smoke at home. When my daughter learned that I smoked she scolded me. Her way is very innocent but also very orderly." Brother Wa expressed that he will gradually quit smoking for his daughter and himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment