Tuesday, May 11, 2010

[2010.05.12] CHARLIE YEUNG PREPARES TO DIRECT

courtesy of takungpao.com

Charlie Yeung Choi Nei was among the guests at a New Beetle Art Gallery charity auction. Charlie expressed that her artwork was completed very quickly. The idea was a nature theme. She said, "Last year I spent a lot of time making movies in Mongolia and other locations, all I saw were blue skies and white clouds." Earlier she worked on a film in the Mainland she slimmed down a lot because she was not accustomed to the diet. "Now I am around 100 pounds, at my thinnest I was only 90 some pounds. Actually a few pounds made a big difference, so I had to take care of my body for awhile!" She revealed that last year due to work she spent most of her time in the Northeast. Earlier she revealed that she was planning her film CHRISTMAS ROSE. "I have already completed the script, now I am working in the pre production. Later I will make an official announcement!" Charlie honestly said that she will not perform because she was afraid that she will not be handle both. "I have a lot to take care of behind the scenes so I have to focus on behind the scene and directing. At the same time I have to learn from producer Pang Shun. I hope to be able to learn how not to go over budget from him. The film will shoot in Hong Kong."

No comments:

Post a Comment