Thursday, May 27, 2010

[2010.05.27] DANIEL WU LOSES SLEEP OVER SOMETHING CRIMINAL

courtesy of singtao.com

Louis Koo Tin Lok and Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) in the new film TRIPLE TAP (CHEUNG WONG JI WONG) not only competed with guns but also with wits. Ng Yin Cho in order to play his character well read up on criminal psychology but finally scared himself from sleeping; Koo Tin Lok in the film got to kiss Li Bingbing and Charlene Choi Chuek Yin, which made Ng Yin Cho joked that he was both jealous and envious.

The Derek Yee Tung Sing directed Emperor film TRIPLE TAP starred Koo Tin Lok, Ng Yin Cho, Choi Chuek Yin and Li Bingbing. Ng Yin Cho revealed that he took the role because he thought the script was very special. Not only did the good and the bad resolve issues with guns and violence but also through high level psychological warfare. He expressed that in the film he and Goo Jai had many scenes in which they tested each other out. He in order to get into his criminal character read some books about criminal psychology, after which he had difficulties with sleep. Ng Yin Cho said, "A friend recommended me some books, which made me understand that many criminals with psychological problems had similar background. I got more and more nervous as I read, as a lot in the reading gave me the creeps! Later I chatted with the friend again. Actually that book I read was not 'suitable for reading before bed', no wonder I could not properly rest."

Goo Jai had been very lucky in the film because he was between Li Bingbing and Ah Sa. Director Yee Tung Sing expressed that the arrangement of a love triangle between Goo Jai and two women was a new attempt for his production. Because he felt that if it was all action female viewers would not want to watch, he turned where did Goo Jai's heart location into this film's selling point. Goo Jai said that this film production was both very memorable and very "painful". "Li Bingbing was my boss who treated me very well and loved me, but she seemed to control my everything. At home I had to treat Ah Sa well. How could I face such relationships, they were too painful." Ng Yin Cho was envious because he had no romance in the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment