Wednesday, April 6, 2011

[2011.04.07] ALEX FONG LIK SUN FIGHTS FOR STEPHY TANG, SORT OF

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

Alex Fong Lik Sun, Stephy Tang Lai Yun and Wong Yau Nam starred MR. ZHAI: CHASE OUR LOVE (JAT NAM CHUEN DUNG YUEN) will open in Hong Kong on April 7. Tang Lai Yun in the film played an "otaku goddess" with thousands of otaku fans while Fong Lik Sun played a "otaku union" meteor man. He looked very handsome, like a prince he always had a group of followers. However his followers looked very strange. Meteor man in the "otaku union" was responsible for stopping all members from dating for leader Wong Yau Nam. In order to achieve this goal, he has resorted to violence.

In one scene Mainland actor He Jiong played Mian Mian, who dared to betray the "otaku union" and dated "otaku goddess" Tang Lai Yun secretly. Meteor Man tried to talk to him in hopes of changing his mind, abandoning this relationship and returning to the "otaku union", but Mian Mian fell for Stephy. For this love he fought with Meteor Man and swore to continue on with Stephy. Fong Lik Sun said, "This time I thought the director would arrange for a group of beauties for me. Everyday I would be a little romantic. I never guessed that he wanted me to fight in an action scene with He Jiong. For this scene I even learned a few tricks from Yau Nam. Because he earlier worked on several action films, he taught me several Wing Chun moves. During the official shoot even the action director said I had structure!"

Stephy said, "This time in the film I played 'otaku goddess'. I had to play gentle and elegant in front of everyone like a fairy on earth. All the otakus fell for me. Even when I shot this exchange with Siu Fong I had to be gentle so He Jiong would fight for me. I have worked with Siu Fong on so many films as a couple. This time was the first time I saw him coming to destroy my relationship for someone else. Too bad he still lost and made 'otaku union' leader Wong Yau Nam appear to save him."

No comments:

Post a Comment