Friday, April 8, 2011

[2011.04.09] TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI IS NOT TENSE ABOUT CARINA LAU'S BEST ACTRESS NOMINATION

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Fan Bingbing

Michelle Yeoh (Yeung Chi King)

Charmaine Sheh Si Man

Maggie Cheung Ho Yi

Rose Chan Ka Hung

courtesy of mingpao.com

Carina Lau Ka Ling appeared at a Valentino fashion show in red. she was looking for something to wear to the upcoming Hong Kong Film Awards. The Best Actress nominee remained calm about the award. Has she already asked friends to celebrate with her? She said, "I treat the award show like a fun party, I thank many friends for being tense for me. Instead Wai Jai (Tony Leung Chiu Wai) isn't tense at all because in his heart I already won. Of course he thinks I am the best! He is fighting to attend with me that night." Ka Ling who has always been independent denied that she would be at peace with her husband on hand. She said that she was used to doing things alone. Only with Wai Jai's company, the photo structure would look prettier.

She reportedly wanted to play characters like Invincible Asia. Ka Ling said, "I haven't tried many characters, like ugly, crazy women I wouldn't mind. Ultimately anything I haven't done before I would like to try, but it would depend on the script." As for LET THE BULLETS FLY 2, Ka Ling has not heard about it yet. She felt that being able to perform with many good actors in the film was a pleasure, but she joked that it was conditional. she said, "At first I never expected this film to be so popular, I didn't discuss the profit sharing issue. If we shoot again I can negotiate a little. To me personally, the character in the film is able to leave a deep impression, which already is the biggest sense of satisfaction."

No comments:

Post a Comment