Saturday, September 3, 2011

[2011.09.03] CHARLENE CHOI PLAYS THE GREEN SNAKE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin arrived at the Venice Film Festival to promote the film THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE (BAK SEH CHUEN SHUET), in which she played the Green Snake. Was she worried that the audience would compare her to Maggie Cheung Man Yuk's classic Green Snake? Ah Sa was not concerned. "Because there is no comparison, Cheung Man Yuk is the Best Actress!"
Ah Sa hoped to see Cheung Man Yuk at the film festival. She said, "She is my super idol, my goddess. She has played GREEN SNAKE. I can play this role, which I am truly happy about; however, my character is different from hers. Her performance is more devilish and feminine, my Green Snake is happy and cute."

No comments:

Post a Comment