Friday, September 2, 2011

[2011.09.02] AARON KWOK HAS A MEMORABLE KISS WITH RENE LIU

courtesy of on.cc
Aaron Kwok for now has no plan to wed
Aaron Kwok says that he may suddenly wed and start a family
courtesy of singtao.com
Aaron Kwok does not want to change his current way of life yet
Both Kwai Lun-Mei and Aaron Kwok do not want to keep talking about their personal lives
courtesy of mingpao.com

Aaron Kwok Fu Sing and Kwai Lun-Mei yesterday attended the LOVE IN SPACE (CHUEN KAU YIT LUEN) Guangzhou press conference.  The film's other lead actress Rene Liu (Lau Yeuk Ying) earlier got married quietly, which forced the duo to be asked about their own wedding dates.  Turning 46 in October,  Sing Sing hoped to be married with a son and a daughter before age 50.  With only 4 years left, Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam) has a great chance to officially become "Sing Soh".

When asked when he would announce the news of his marriage, Sing Sing joked, "I am already married!"  He stated that when he made LOVE IN SPACE, he felt that everyone needed love.  Was he in love now?  Sing Sing said, "I wouldn't blatantly tell people.  I am very low key with love, I wouldn't tell everything about my personal relationship as I want to have room to protect it.  When the time is right for marriage, I definitely
would announce it.  Marriage is one of the things in my life plan, but it would depend on fate and timing.  In addition I am an workaholic and ambitious, I have to be prepared.  After marriage I would need to give
half my time to family, currently I hope to be married before 50."  Would his other half wait?  Sing Sing said, "If she likes me she would!"  As for parenthood, Sing Sing thought that it was beyond his control.  However he liked children and hoped to have a son and a daughter after marriage.

Recently the Mainland banned Hong Kong and Taiwan artists from appearing on television programs.  Sing Sing's appearance on a program has been pulled.  He said, "Artists can be very passive sometimes.  They have to coordinate with company arrangements but also respect the television television station.  They don't want to ruin the rules of the game.  Restriction of course has some effect, but sometimes performances may not be seen.  I don't mind appearance rate too much."

Kwai Lun-Mei was asked whether she had to impulse to wed.  She said, "Earlier when I did an interview with Lau Yeuk Ying, she taught me a good answer, 'What does my wedding have to do with them?'  I thought it was great.  I would use this answer for everything and continue my own life!"

Sing Sing earlier accepted an interview and spoke of his new film LOVE IN SPACE.  He and Lau Yeuk Ying played an astronaut couple.  He said that the character was special and fresh, but the shoot was very tough.  His horizontal kiss with Lau Yeuk Ying in the space cabin was very classic.  Supposedly Sing Sing took Lau Yeuk Ying's final on screen kiss before marriage.  "As an actor it's no problem, a part of the job."  Sing Sing said that during the shoot he could not detect any hint that Lau Yeuk Ying was planning a wedding or see her husband visit the set.  However marriage was a joyous event and he would send his best wishes.

Sing Sing publicly complimented Hung Doi Lam's acting improvement in her Taiwan idol and her as an actress with potential.  As for the poor series rating, Sing Sing said, "It's not too bad, it has many supporters.
City people's pace of life changed and would arrange for their own time for entertainment."

No comments:

Post a Comment