Thursday, July 19, 2018

[2018.07.20] RON NG LOOKS FORWARD TO WORKING WITH ANNIE LIU AND LIU KAI CHI

courtesy of on.cc

Ron Ng Cheuk Hei earlier said that he will soon work on the film (JOI GEIN NUI YUN GAI) and the television series FLYING TIGER II. In the film Ron will have many scenes with children and Ron was looking forward to them. He said, "Actually I have never worked with children. Earlier on television I have only "worked" with babies. Real children of age 7 or 8 I came in less contact with. This time would be a new attempt. Children now are different from the past, they are much sharper and much more knowledgeable. I may have to communicate with them like an adult. They may be even more mature than me. This time I am also looking forward to working with Sum Yau (Annie Liu) and Uncle Chi (Liu Kai Chi)."

No comments:

Post a Comment