Wednesday, July 25, 2018

[2018.07.25] CARLOS CHAN BOOKS A SHOWING OF HIS NEW FILM TO CRY WITH HIS FANS

Carlos Chan performed on the streets of Mongkok
courtesy of on.cc

Carlos Chan Ka Lok recently took many new film roles. Earlier he missed the premiere of his film HOUSE OF THE RISING SONS (HING DAI BAN). He suddenly had an idea and invited fans to apply for a showing at the cinema. He said, "I haven't organized such an event since I got into the business. Originally I thought 50 people would be enough, but on the first day the quota was already reached. So I changed venue at the last minute and rented a cinema with over 100 capacity. It really was sold out, leaving only the front row. So I sat there myself." Ka Lok said that watching the film with fans felt different. "Our response was huge. They would laugh with you, cry with you, their support was sincere." Earlier he also did a flash promotion on the streets of Mongkok with other actors. After just one song they were already surrounded. The crew immediately arranged for them to leave in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment