Friday, June 24, 2011

[2011.06.25] CHRISSIE CHAU WANTS TO BE MICHELLE YEOH


courtesy of takungpao.com

In the Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Theresa Fu Wing, Jessica C. starred BEACH SPIKE (YIT LONG KAU OI JIN), Chau Sau Na and Fu Wing in order to win a beach volleyball competition studied Chinese kung fu with Law Mong and Yeung Pan Pan in order to strengthen their beach volleyball playing physical abilities and techniques.

In recent years Yeung Pan Pan opened "Hit Hut Film Action Training Workshop". Before the shoot Chau Sau Na went to class with Sister Pan Pan. Chau Sau Na said, "I have almost zero knowledge of kung fu. Luckily the producer and the director arranged for us to take a few
lessons with Sister Pan Pan, so we didn't look girly on camera. I thought kung fu was pretty fun. If I became an international action superstar like Michelle Yeoh (Yeung Chi King) it would be worth all the bruises!"

A fight scene was quite memorable for Fu Wing. "In one scene a group of strangers came to start trouble. I had to strike back with empty hands and kicks. I also had to push one of the stunt people's head onto the table and pour chocolate powder on him. When I hit him, he spat and all the chocolate powder went on my face with a direct hit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment