Saturday, June 25, 2011

[2011.06.26] JOE CHEN GETS TEARY EYED FROM CHOW YUN FAT'S GIFT

courtesy of on.cc


courtesy of takungpao.com

Joe Chen Qiao-En, Peter Ho Yun Tung, Xia Zitong and director Soi Cheang Po Shui yesterday attended a press conference for the film THE MONKEY KING (DAI LAU TIN GUNG) and a game site. Although the Heavenly Palace CEO Chow Yun Fat could not attend, he asked Filmko boss Alex Wong HOi Fung to bring his on the set photos of Princess Iron Fan Chen Qiao-En and Erlang Shen Ho Yun Tung in costumes. Qiao-En and Ho Yun Tung could not be happier.

When Chen Qiao-En saw Fat Gor's photo of her in costume, Qiao-En was teary eyed. "Fat Gor is very thoughtful. After taking the photo he even puts it in a frame for me. When I receive it my heart truly shudders, I was very touched!" Ho Yun Tung who has asked Fat Gor for photography tips could not open his mouth for several seconds when he got the photo. "I never thought my idol Fat Gor would give me a gift. The film has been finished for month, Fat Gor is still so thoughtful. On the photo is Fat Gor's autograph as well as the word love!" Nine Tailed Fox Xia Zitong went to study in the U.S. after completing the film. After the press conference she had to rush back to the U.S. for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment