Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[2011.06.28] BIANCA BAI WANTS TO WORK WITH LAU CHING WAN

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Top Taiwan sexy model Bianca Bai yesterday came to Hong Kong for two days to work on a print ad for a skin care center. Bianca Bai said that she already took a new film that will start work at the end of the year but she still could not reveal her co-stars. She would like to work with Lau Ching Wan the most. In her eyes, Ching Wan loved his family and was masculine. He was very easy on the eyes and had no distance. She said, "I just like him very much, I already saw many of his movies." Would she mind passionate bed scenes? She giggled and said how could that be possible as if she did not believe she would be so lucky. She was asked whether she would like a passionate kiss scene. She said, "I would faint on the spot. I am better off treating it like a fantasy, I feel embarrassed when I talk about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment