Sunday, April 14, 2013

[2013.04.15] TONY LEUNG KA FAI'S KISS FOR HIS WIFE IS NOT TOO MUCH






courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Tony Leung Ka Fai is all grins when he raises his 4th Hong Kong Film Award Best Actor
When the Best Actor was announced, Tony Leung Ka Fai kisses his wife lovingly
Tony Leung Ka Fai appreciates his wife's support
Nick Cheung is not disappointed about not winning Best Actor
Although Aaron Kwok is not nominated he is happy about all the awards COLD WAR won
The boss is rushing Sunny Luk and Longman Leung on the COLD WAR sequel
courtesy of mingpao.com

COLD WAR (HONG JIN) and NIGHTFALL (DAI JUI BO) two nights ago held a Hong Kong Film Award celebration. Fresh out of the oven Best Actor Tony Leung Ka Fai, Best Directors Longman Leung Lok Man and Sunny Luk Kim Ching, Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Janice Man Wing Shan, Chin Kar Lok and Gordon Lam Ka Tung celebrated with champagne.

Leung Ka Fai kissed his wife passionately before accepting his award. He joked, "I only get a kiss when I win, I want to take advantage of this opportunity and kiss a little longer. It wasn't too passionate. We are already an old couple." Leung Ka Fai said that he would not increase his salary. Some said that he waved to the people on the red carpet and seemed to be very confident about winning Best Actor. He said, "No, I was afraid that I wouldn't win. The venue has so many tourists, I was just doing my Hong Kong goodwill ambassador duty to introduce them to the Avenue of the Stars."

Cheung Ka Fai who did not win Best actor said that Roy Chow Hin Yeung's Best New Director award was already an encouragement. He would not be unhappy. "NIGHTFALL was released early last year, timing was already a loss. If you can bet you haven't lost yet, next year I will have a lot of movies." Did his audition with famous American director Michael Mann have any result? Cheung Ka Fai said, "I am not ambitious about working in Hollywood, I just went as a fan to the meeting. I even told him that I didn't have to have the role, the meeting was very valuable. I didn't audition for him, I just did my part."

Speaking of messing with Ronald Cheng Chung Kei on the stage, Cheung Ka Fai said, "Beforehand I asked Yeung Chin Wa if joking around was a problem, she said that she was fine but Cheng Chung Kei's wife came. (Anthony) Wong Chau Sun's joke about my height? He is so immature, height isn't everything!"

Directors Leung Lok man and Luk Kim Ching predicted that COLD WAR would win 6 awards at most, so they were very happy that it tied COMRADES ALMOST A LOVE STORY (TIM MUK MUK)'s 9 award record. As for the sequel, they said, "The boss urges us to be quick. Aside from characters who died in the film, the original cast will return with new members. Leung Ka Fai also agreed. Will (Andy) Lau Tak Wa have more screen time? The boss will decide that. Due to the confidentiality agreement we can't reveal too much. Will Chow Yun Fat join? We didn't leak that, Fat Gor hasn't been contacted yet. Many people are interested." Will they push Kwok Fu Sing who was not nominated? They said, "That's our fault, next time we will write his character better."

No comments:

Post a Comment