Wednesday, April 24, 2013

[2013.04.25] SHIGA LIN WOULD CONSIDER HERBAL MEDICINE FOR BREAST ENHANCEMENT

courtesy of on.cc
Shiga Lin states that originally she would have worked with Sita Chan on an upcoming film
courtesy of mingpao.com

Shiga Lin Si Nga yesterday attended a fashion store opening and even relived her part time model past. "I have never modeled swimwear, I might not have enough guts to either because I don't have confidence in my figure. I don't have meat where I should and I have more meat where I shouldn't. (Would you consider breast enhancement?) Definitely no shots and surgeries, I hear aside from massage, herbal medicine and acupuncture are also effective for breast enhancement. If the need arises in the future I will try the Chinese herbal medicine method." She said that she had to stay in shape for Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum)'s romantic comedy. "Originally I would have worked with (Sita) Chan Hei Yi on this film. I never thought that the day after I received the notice she passed away. Now with this sensitive situation, I wouldn't ask who took over her role." She said that she has never worked a comedy and for now she did not need to shoot any intimate scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment