Friday, April 26, 2013

[2013.04.27] SIMON YAM MAKES A MOVIE TO HELP LAM SUET

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Simon Yam, Jennifer Tse
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jennifer Tse Ting Ting yesterday attended a mobile phone event. Ting Ting said that due to work she and boyfriend Andy Tien (On Chi Kit) rarely saw each other. "We haven't seen each other in 3 weeks, but would video chat everyday."

Ting Ting is still a free agent currently as she is still choosing a new company. "The matter got somewhat dicey. Originally it already had a new direction but the company had personnel changes, now I have to consider further. Brother (Nicholas) Tse Ting Fung hasn't given me any advice, but he has so many ideas. If he opens a film company I definitely would sign with him." Rumored to have signed with Emperor, Ting Ting said, "Because Brother is an Emperor artist, everyone feels that I would sign with it too. I want to work in film, I have also an offer from the U.S. to work there."

Yam Tat Wa would limit his daughter's mobile phone use. He said, "My daughter uses it to listen to songs the most. Earlier I went to English for a commercial shoot and she used her mobile phone to buy books for me remotely." Yam Tat Wa today will head to Beijing and the Changbai Mountain for THE ICEMAN COMETH 3D (3D BING FUNG HUP). Due to the weather change, the production has gone overtime. Yam Tat Wa earlier directed the film CHONG MUK (STOLEN GOOD) and worked with Lam Suet, who was rumored to owe debts. He said, "I would give me more salary to help him with his financial troubles. No one needs to worry, he can fend for himself. He is also working on other movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment