Friday, April 19, 2013

[2013.04.20] CHOIR BIDS FAREWELL TO SITA CHAN

Shiga Lin has been crying nonstop since losing her friend

courtesy of on.cc
HotCha's Winkie and Crystal cannot help but shed tears when they talk about Sita Chan
Jason Chan's concert starts with a moment of silence for Sita Chan
courtesy of mingpao.com

Singer Sita Chan Hei Yi earlier due to a car accident passed away. Her record company Sun Entertainment Culture yesterday revealed the details of her funeral. Her family will begin services on May 10th at the Po Fook Shan memorial hall in Sha Tin and the funeral will take place on the 11th. The ceremony will be Western. Chan Hei Yi was in the choir when she attending Heep Yunn School. In life she also once revealed to her sister that she would like to have a choir at her funeral, but because she had no religious affiliation, a non religious group will sing her to her final journey.

Sita Chan's friends, Hot Cha members Crystal and Winkie yesterday could not hide their sorrow at an event. Crystal said, "Sita and I are considered very familiar friends. As soon as she got into the business we knew each other. For over 3 years we always stayed in touch. I originally would be meeting Sita these several days, the accident was too sudden. I don't know how to handle my emotions yet, I am very unhappy." Winkie was sobbing quietly and was reluctant to let her friend go. Crystal added, "I am the most worried about Sita' sister because they were very close. We have to work hard on accepting the reality, her sister instead told us to be strong."

Jason Chan Pak Yu two nights ago performed a concert at the Kowloon Bay Trade and Commerce Exhibition Center and had a moment of silence for Sita before the show. He said, "I didn't know her personally, but we were colleagues. Tonight many friends who knew her were in attendance, so I wanted to show my respect."

Sita's LAN KWAI FONG 2 co-star Shiga Lin Si Nga said, "I am very sadden, that morning I woke up before seven, turned on the television and saw the news report. I just kept crying." Shiga said that she and Sita had common friends and exchanged text messages with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment