Thursday, April 25, 2013

[2013.04.26] DIRECTOR DID NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF JANICE MAN


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Janice Man Wing Shan yesterday attended a skin care product. Reportedly at the Hong Kong Film Award director Roy Chow Hin Yeung made inappropriate contact with her, she confirmed that she was not taken advantage of. "If I didn't feel right, I would've asked for help. I believe everyone's just oversensitive, when I see former co-workers I would politely grab them by the shoulder or the waist to greet them." Once on an escalator an otaku almost caught an upskirt picture, luckily she found out in time and left.

JM is willing to go all out for her career and would not mind hardcore performances like rape scenes. "When the story requires it, I wouldn't resist it. As long as I have taken the full precaution it's fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment