Sunday, April 21, 2013

[2013.04.22] CHRISSIE CHAU IS BRUISED FROM TAKING BEATINGS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Chrissie Chau has obvious bruises on her arms
Tiny hopes to have Chrissie Chau's sexy figure
courtesy of mingpao.com

Chrissie Chau Sau Na and "Tiny" Chen Jiajia attended a slimming event. Tiny saw Chau Sau Na as a goddess and praised her as both pretty and sexy. Chau Sau Na was dressed provocatively but had bruises all over he limbs. Actually she has been busy with fight scenes. "Every scene I had to take a beating, from both men and women. In the film I was quite a fighter, taking on ten people lonely. The location was very dirty. Would I consider a raise because it was too tough? I would! Next time I would negotiate clearly and charge fight scenes by the scene."

Chau Sau Na said that the product was effective, earlier after the costume fitting her weight gradually dropped and made people misunderstand that she was getting thin over her breakup. "Recently I had many fight scenes, the action director asked me to get a little fatter. Otherwise I wouldn't have enough energy. So for now I had to stop using the product."

No comments:

Post a Comment