Sunday, April 28, 2013

[2013.04.29] MIKI YEUNG PUBLISHES A BOOK

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Miki Yeung Oi Kun yesterday attended an event for her film years ago B420. She revealed that this year she will return to music and even release a new book in July. Later she will fly to Thailand for photos. Miki joked that she was too thin to battle pseudo models.

Has her boyfriend complained about how busy her work schedule was? Miki said, "No, I have always handled my love life in a low key manner. The company also permits me to date or wed, but not so soon. If I have a chance I want to work on a series in the Mainland." She said that her new book will be about love, career and her thinking. When her friend Stephy Tang Lai Yun released her book years ago it was criticized for all the typos. Miki said, "The company will have screen writing co-workers to help with the editing."

No comments:

Post a Comment