Sunday, April 21, 2013

[2013.04.22] CHERIE CHUNG DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY SHAWN YUE'S MOTHER

courtesy of singtao.com
Cherie Chung still has to carefully consider the LOVE IN THE BUFF sequel offer
courtesy of mingpao.com

Friends of the Earth green ambassador Cherie Chung Chor Hung for the 9th year in the a row participated in the tree planting project. Yesterday she appeared in a tree planting challenge and cheered on participants. Hung Goo hoped that the government would be more concerned with plant protection and even blamed developers for chopping down trees for constructions and affecting the ecological environment.

Director Pang Ho Cheung was rumored to invite the long retired Hung Goo to return with Chow Yun Fat for the LOVE IN THE BUFF sequel Chung Giu Yu Ji Ming Yut Ga and play "Jimmy" Shawn Yue Man Lok's parents. Hung Goo admitted, "Someone indirectly contacted me, and I have seen the first installment of the film series. Me as a Mommy character? Are you kidding! I don't know how to be someone's mommy, am I playing the step mother!" Did she resist characters that did not meet her identity? Hung Goo said, "Yes! Do you feel I am suitable? Even you don't feel it's too right!" Perhaps she could fight over Yue Man Lok with Miriam Yeung Chin Wa. Hung Goo cracked up. "You think too highly of me!" Hung Goo did not directly said that she was making a comeback. "For now I don't know what the situation is, I have to study it in detail first."

No comments:

Post a Comment