Saturday, June 5, 2010

[2010.06.06] GILLIAN CHUNG THINKS ALEX FONG LACKS SINCERITY


courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com



courtesy of takungpao.com

FANTASTIC WATER BABES (CHOOK SHUI FU YUNG) yesterday held its first Hong Kong film promotion. Gillian Chung Yun Tung, Alex Fong Lik Sun, and director Jeff Lau Chun Wai attended. Ah Gil and Siu Fong were invited to reenact the film's bicycle riding scene. At first they were somewhat cautious but later they got wilder and wilder. Siu Fong even put his hands around Ah Gil's waist. Later they both agreed that they were no longer afraid of rumors.

Ah Gil and Siu Fong played games, one of which was reenacting the bicycle riding scene. Sitting in the back, Siu Fong suddenly made noises. Siu Fong explained, "It's from the story, in it I have to make strange expressions to annoy Ah Gil." Has he ridden a bicycle with a girl before? He said no, then Ah Gil joked, "What do you mean no? I am a girl!" Their duet, the film promotional song A LIFETIME (YUT SUN YUT SAI) was played and will be on Ah Gil's record. For their first company crossover collaboration, Ah Gil said, "Other companies have many excellent people, I hope to be able to work with them. Working with the same group of people can get very dull."

Did they reminisce when they watched the film? They only stated that they still have not seen the film. A magazine earlier broke Siu Fong's marriage news. Ah Gil joked that she would ask him. Did she get an answer? Ah Gil said right in front of Siu Fong. "I asked him, he said he isn't. (Do you believe him?) I believe whatever you say." Siu Fong said, "I really am not getting married. When have I lied. (Have people on the street congratulated you?) I rarely go out, and I have already said many times that I am not getting married." Ah Gil continued, "You will know after October." Siu Fong reiterated, "How can I get married in time this year as reported? Money isn't everything. (Will you next year?) You will know next year."

In the film Siu Fong taught girls to swim in order to pursue them. Has he tried it in real life? he said, "I have never been the coach. I don't use this trick, I don't need to teach swimming. I use a gentle and sincere heart. (Has it worked?) Anyone who is willing gets hooked." Ah Gil was asked whether she sensed Siu Fong's sincere heart. She said, "In the film it was able to move me." Has it in reality? Ah Gil asked Siu Fong to give it a try. Siu Fong said, "Someone struck down my self confidence, I don't dare to use it." Ah Gil said without holding back, "I asked him to try but he's unwilling, he lacks sincerity." In addition, Ah Gil and Siu Fong years ago were linked in rumors. Were they worried that they would be reheated due to the film release? Siu Fong expressed, "They probably won't. Ah Gil has several movie releases, I don't know which ones can be linked." Was Ah Gil worried about being accused of being the third party? She said, "Jinx, I won't be the third party."

No comments:

Post a Comment