Tuesday, June 22, 2010

[2010.06.23] THE REAL GILLIAN CHUNG IS ODD?

courtesy of takungpao.com

Gillian Chung Yun Tung in FANTASTIC WATER BABES (CHOOK SHUI FU YUNG) made her first "oddly funny" appearance and dragged Alex Fong Lik Sun along. In the scene Ah Gil and her friends Hyperbitch (Sai Lei Mui), Josephine Ng (Chu Fun) and Eva Huang Shengyi modeled on the beach but made funny "odd" poses. The leads were no match for their own ugly costume and made fun of each other, leading to continuous bad takes. Even the always pretty Ah Gil was forced to let go. She said, "I never thought I would be able to appear on the big screen with the 'real me'. Everyone seemed to have caught the giggling bug so we kept having bad takes. We all felt very sorry."

On the other hand, Siu Fong tried and tried again to escape from Cheung Chau but failed time after time. This time he succumbed to a giant sized net as he was dragged for 20 meters. The funniest part was when the net time and again dragged Siu Fong back to beach, the net would have different seafood. "The first time when I was dragged back to the beach, two fishes were in the net with me. The second time was also two fishes. I thought if it caught a crab then I was in trouble. Then a little crab truly appeared next to me. Luckily its claws weren't too big. If I was clamped I would truly be better off dead!"

No comments:

Post a Comment