Tuesday, June 22, 2010

[2010.06.23] DEREK YEE IS AFRAID OF REJECTION FROM LUCAS

courtesy of mingpao.com

Yesterady reportedly director Derek Yee Tung Sing secretly planned for Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi and her son Lucas to perform in a film together, and even invited Best Actor Tony Leung Chiu Wai to be the lead actor. Siu Bo yesterday pointed out that nothing has been confirmed. He praised Lucas' natural performance talent and great potential in the film industry, but he had to consult Nicholas Tse Ting Fung, Deborah Li (Dik Bor Lai) and Patrick Tse Yin. He also said that earlier he saw Lucas turning down Stephen Chow Sing Chi and he was somewhat afraid. He said, "I saw on video Chow Sing Chi at the press conference trying to hold Lucas' hand but he swung away. He doesn't give any face to Sing Yeh, there is no way I am asking for it myself!"

However Siu Bo admitted that he has been waiting for the chance to work with Pak Chi. He said, "I don't like to force people. I wait until she gets her family settled, then I will think about the script. Even if the film is made it will be next year." Has he asked Leung Chiu Wai to work with Pak Chi? He said, "I didn't deliberately match them up, I still don't know."

No comments:

Post a Comment