Friday, June 25, 2010

[2010.06.26] REAL GUN FORCES LOUIS KOO INTO CHARACTER

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

TRIPLE TAP (CHEUNG WONG JI WONG) will be released on July 1. Chapman To Man Jat time and again went to revenge against Louis Koo Tin Lok. Goo Jai's character suffered mental disturbance with To Man Jat constantly threatening his life, putting Goo Jai in an intense life.

One scene made Goo Jai very nervous. Not only the director but also Ah Jat used a very exciting way to get Goo Jai into character. "That day the shoot took place in a gun club. I made a suggestion to the director and Goo Jai for him to point a real gun at my head. Everyone objected strongly when they heard because of the danger. Only under this condition though were we able to play our own roles with focus. Goo Jai with a real gun in hand no matter what would be extra careful. He even had to point the gun right at my temple while I held the barrel of the gun. At the time everyone on the set were so silent that I could quiet my and Goo Jai's heartbeats very clearly." Afterward, Ah Jat of course stated, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared! However, for realism I can only go all out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment