Saturday, June 12, 2010

[2010.06.12] WANG LEEHOM PUTS ON DISGUISE BEFORE GOING OUT

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

Wang Leehom's debut as a director, the romantic film LOVE IN DISGUISE (LUEN OI TUNG GO), yesterday held a press conference in Shanghai. Wang Leehom, Joan Chen, Chen Han-tien and Qiao Zhenyu attended.

Wang Leehom in the film played a superstar. In the film he and Chen Han-tien put on disguises and displayed surprising chemistry. With the humorous dialogue and exaggerated action, they were described as Shrek and Donkey. In the film, Wang Leehom appeared in disguise in front of Liu Yifei. In real life did he have to disguise himself? Wang Leehom said, "I have fake beards and wigs, sometimes I need to put on a disguise before going out. When I go somewhere where no one would recognize me, I would tell others that I am a piano teacher to hide my star identity."

No comments:

Post a Comment