Wednesday, June 2, 2010

[2010.06.03] WEN ZHANG LEARNS FROM OLD PA JET HOW TO BE A FATHER

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The film OCEAN HEAVEN's leads Jet Li (Lee Nin Kit) and Wen Zhang yesterday attended an autistic children graffiti event. Then they went to feed white whales.

Playing a father in the film, Lee Nin Kit talked about his own experience. "When I was two my father passed away, so my experience with fatherly love is quite a blur. Now I am the father of four daughters already. Children now will be parents in the future. Love and well wishes are life's theme that should always continue on. Although due to work I can't be with my daughters, sometimes we can only communicate over the phone over several months, but in my heart I always wish that in the busy and competitive society now, all the children will be able to always live in childhood innocence."

Playing Lee Nin Kit's autistic son, Wen Zhang honestly said that he had a lot of concerns before the shoot since he had to work with an extremely influential Hollywood superstar. However "Old Pa Jet" gave him a kind smile and even comforted him on the set. "Don't worry kid, mistakes are no big deals, let's try it again." Thus their relationship grew closer. He also praised "Old Pa Jet" as a truly amazing father. Although he never experienced fatherly love and blessing, he relied on himself to learn how to be a man and a father. Thus he not only respected "Old Pa Jet" but also learned from him about how to be a man and a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment