Tuesday, May 8, 2012

[2012.05.09] LAU CHING WAN DOES NOT FEAR SUBJECT CLASH WITH NICHOLAS TSE

Jason Chan with girlfriend Leanne Fu
Kelly Fu, Joey Man, Sean Lau, Daneil Lam, Danny Pang, Elanne Kong, Ken Low
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Joey Man, Sean Lau, Danny Pang and Elanne Kong
courtesy of takungpao.com

Lau Ching Wan, Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam and Joey Man Yi Man starred in the film FAIRY TALE KILLER (JUI HUNG), which held a premieres two nights ago in Tsim Sha Tsui.  Director Danny Pang Fat and executive producer Daneil Lam Siu Ming attended.  Lau Ching Wan said that with his first collaboration with Pang Fat he sensed the director's childlike innocence and his love for scaring people.  At the same time he admired the director's high quality with special effect productions very much.  Ching Wan said that he rarely made horror films and his wife rarely watched them, but two nights ago she came in support.

Ching Wan said that in mid July he will work with the Pang Brothers again on a disaster film in Beijing.  Ching Wan said, "The story is about fire rescue work."  Reportedly Nicholas Tse Ting Fung will work on a related subject new film.  Ching Wan said, "I am not afraid, the market is so big that I am not worried about subject conflict."  Reportedly Ting Fung has a chance to reunite with Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi.  Ching Wan responded, "That's good, a family reunion.  What is better than a family reunion, but let them decide their own matter."

Kong Yeuk Lam who claimed to be Ching Wan's fan worked with him for the first time but only had one scene together.  Kong Yeuk Lam even had to bite Ching Wan.  Kong Yeuk Lam said, "I was very bashful when I spoke with Ching Wan.  In our only scene together I bit Ching Wan.  At first I didn't dare to and only used positioning, but Ching Wan ordered me to bite down.  I would taste salty because Thailand was very hot."  Kong Yeuk Lam said that Ching Wan treated people well.  Often after work he would treat everyone to dinner.  Hopefully next time she would have the chance to work with him again.

Kong Yeuk Lam revealed that in one scene she and Wang Baoqiang were trapped in a ring of fire, which she felt was very dangerous.  Her mother also bought insurance policy for her.  Kong Yeuk Lam in the film played an autistic patient and would only communicate with others with looks and body language.  She said, "After finishing a TVB costume comedy I immediately had to fly to Thailand to play this depressed character.  The director let me cultivated at the corner of the wall for four or five hours the down mood.  I needed to shoot self mutilation scenes.  After the shoot I bawled.  The director was so worried that he grabbed my hands and said the shoot was over.  He also tried to cheer him up and said that after the shoot he had something good to eat for me.  I was not worried that I would become depressed as I believed that I knew how to leave the character."

No comments:

Post a Comment