Saturday, May 19, 2012

[2012.05.20] CHOW YUN FAT KISSES CARINA LAU


courtesy of singtao.com
Mr. and Mrs. Chow Yun Fat
Chow Yun Fat leans over to kiss Carina Lau

Carina Lau
Wu Chun
Zhang Zilin
courtesy of mingpao.com

Hugo Boss two nights ago held a fall and winter 2012 fashion show in Beijing.  Chow Yun Fat was the surprise model as he brought back to life the "God of Gamblers" slow walk.  When he saw Carina Lau Ka Ling in the audience, he leaned over to give her a hug and a kiss.  Then he turned around and chok like a super model.  The applause was thunderous.

Just turning 57 two days ago Chow Yun Fat held his wife's hand during his interview.  Fat Gor was complimented as looking just like God of Gamblers.  He humorously said, "I feel I look like (Donnie) Yen Chi Tan!  Because he always wears red suit.  Tonight before the official walk I only rehearsed once.  I was nervous but it was pretty fun!  As for how much the salary was it was a commercial secret, the best would be for you to ask Mrs. Chow!"

As for birthday gift, he sweetly smiled and said that he already received his wife's kiss.  Fat Soh coyly said, "I treat myself very well everyday!"  Fat Gor continued, "I saw Lau Ka Ling in the audience, we shook hands, hug and kissed.  She is very pretty!  I don't know if the label believes in fengshui, thinking today (May 18) is a good day and choosing today for me to model.  Later I will celebrate with my wife and friends."

Speaking of Gong Li's former husband finally admitting that they have been divorced for 3 years already, her good friend Fat Gor said that he had no idea but wished her well in finding a good mate.  As for Andy Lau Tak Wa becoming a father, Fat Gor asked whether he had a boy or a girl then he gave the camera an exaggerated stare and said, "Wa Jai, congratulations!"  He also revealed that lately he has been working on Wong Jing and Andrew Lau Wai Keung's new film LAST TYCOON (DAI SEUNG HOI) and even revealed that actually he and Wong Jing were born in the same month of the same year.

No comments:

Post a Comment