Saturday, May 12, 2012

[2012.05.13] WILLIAM CHAN KEEPS ON TAKING BEATINGS FOR TRIAD

Sherman Chung

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
Nick Cheung, Albert Yeung, Leo Ku
courtesy of takungpao.com

Leo Ku Kui Ke, William Chan Wai Ting, Sherman Chung Shu Man, Mag Lam Yun Tung, Nick Cheung Ka Fai and other Emperor artists two nights ago attended boss Albert Yeung Sau Sing's bar opening ceremony.  Mr. Yeung's long time friends Jackie Chan, Patrick Tse Yin, Nat Chan Pak Cheung and Wong Hung Sau came in support.

William is staying in Hong Kong to work on his new film TRIAD (JAT JIK).  In the film he got beaten up everyday but he still has not have a chance to hit anyone.  He said for this film he had to go to the emergency
room for breathing difficulties.  William said, "At the time I lost consciousness and blacked out for a few minutes from the beating scene, then I worked on a rain scene without any shirt and caught a cold.  When I slept I could not breathe and went to the emergency room."  He pointed out that the doctor explained that he was sick because of tracheal contraction.  William proclaimed that he has already finished all his beating scenes.  Did his girlfriend Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin's heart ache for him?  He said, "Lately I haven't seen my girlfriend, so she would probably learn about my beating scenes from the newspapers."  Will he make less fight scenes from now on?  He said that he will not.  "(Nicholas Tse) Ting Fung's fight scenes are ten times mine, I just started.  I will treat my elder as my goal."

No comments:

Post a Comment