Thursday, May 10, 2012

[2012.05.11] CHERIE CHUNG CONGRATULATES ANDY LAU

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Sexy goddess Cherie Chung Chor Hung yesterday attended a certain brand name label's Central new store opening.  Speaking of Andy Lau Tak Wa's wife just giving birth to a baby girl, Hung Goo who has worked with Wa Jai said that she just found out and truly congratulated him.  Since daughters were closer to fathers, Wa Jai would definitely be very happy.  Actually she liked children too.  They were like a blank piece of paper, innocent like small animals.  Hung Goo said, "I like little animals very much, I have a cat at home, I treat it like a child.  I am very worried right now, as it is starting to get old.  Sometimes I would try to keep it company more."

No comments:

Post a Comment